Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Operation Airlift Japan - Delivering

Thank you... thank you... THANK YOU!!  Well we did it! I am so blessed to know such amazing, giving people! We took one HUGE delivery on Sunday afternoon only to return to the shop and have yet another super big delivery waiting to go. So yesterday I loaded it all up and made the deadline with only five minutes to spare.

I need to say a big thank you to Carl (Katy's husband), Isaac, Steve (my husband), Bella, her friend Kennadi and Mia were amazing delivery helpers! Carrie and Alison were awesome sorting queens! Hopefully when our things get to Japan they will be able to go to a bag of gloves, or a bag of blankets, a box of shoes, art supplies or food.... it will be sorted and ready to go to.  I'll bet these folks are going to be happy with the hundreds of pairs of underwear and socks they are about to receive!

Here are a few photos I took so that you can see what amazing things you all did!








No comments:

Post a Comment