Wednesday, April 06, 2011

and I'm confused.... again

My figure out list is getting bigger and bigger.  I want to add photos to my blog from my iPhone without having to go through these steps.

1. Take a photo with my iPhone
2. Edit the photo with a handy dandy iPhone app
3. Email myself the photo
4. Save it to my computer
5. {If I didn't edit the photo on my phone then I upload to Picnik and edit there, save the photo back to my computer}
6. Sign in to blogger, then write a post and upload the photos

Isn't there a step that will save me all the extra steps and just let me upload my photos and blog?

Oh, and how do I post photos straight to my Bella and Max facebook page, not my personal page?

How do I add my twitter and facebook feeds to my sidebar of my blogger blog? In typepad all those little widgets were right there and I could just add them.  But then again, I logged on to typepad for the first time in I have no idea how long.... the dashboard was so confusing to me it took me five minutes to figure out how to write a post. I'm too old for all this complicated technology stuff.  It takes me back to the day when I took a photo, dropped the roll off at Fotomat and after waiting a few days got whatever I took... back.


There was something else, but I forgot because I didn't write the list down before I started typing this. Maybe I need lists.  I need lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment