Monday, March 21, 2011

Moving a blog

Ok, so this is a test. I am moving our blog from typepad to blogger since I've had this account for about six years and it is free. And I'm not a great blogger. So I pay $15.00 a month for a typepad blog, but I haven't written anything in over a year because I am always using my gmail. So maybe now that I have designed (yay!) my own blogger blog, I will be motivated to write, take photos and post on a daily, or semi-daily basis. 

I have a habit of writing whatever comes to mind, so if you read my blog when it was on typepad you know that you might not know what will come out of my writing from one day to the next.  It might be personal, it might be a special, it might be a little venting or a little praise.
This should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment